20 March 2009

when in doubt, poetrify

forked decisions equal in outcome
ease of travel guaranteed
challenging courses assured
timing alone changed

questions of satisfaction
thoughts of regret
haunt the choice

which path which path which path
one a potential detour back to the other

the immense beginning
stepping kills the other ways
stepping births the next life

which way to go?

So I got in to grad school. I've only applied to one, and it is the program that I want. However, the tuition award was not what I had hoped, so I'm stuck in this space of getting started on this next phase now or taking my GRE and applying elsewhere and hoping for more money at a school that doesn't necessarily meet my needs (but may have a name). Also, if I wait and start applying, I may not get in to those places. Decisions decisions decisions. Advice, thoughts, etc. are definitely sought and wanted here.

No comments:

Post a Comment