31 March 2009

decisions decisions

its supposed to be nice today
...
i wanna play basketball
...
no, rollerblade
...
or run, yes, run
...
maybe soccer (futbol)
...
work on my spanish in the sun
...
el sol
...
walk away from the computer
...
how about a simple walk
...
over the bridge and through the park
...
...

I'm borrowing an idea from a friend's sister. She sometimes creates art based on something from the twitter feed (http://katievernon.blogspot.com/ - click it. you know you want to.). I was going to link to the twitter page that I pulled this from, but when I clicked through, the page made me go "AH!". I thought it best to spare everyone. Okay, if I was reading this, I would want to see for myself, so here you go. Speaking of twitter, you can follow this blog's twitter feed (www.twitter.com/insanemonade).

No comments:

Post a Comment