10 March 2009

no more muffins

I had an English muffin for breakfast.

I thought you were trying to quit.

I was. I am. I was just one. I have it under control.

Then why are you being so flippant about it.

I'm not. I am fully aware of the possible ramifications of my English muffin. That is why I'm telling you. Why I'm reaching out. I want to make sure that I don't go down that road again.

Of course. First things first, we have to throw out the rest of the muffins.

But... I can handle it. It's fine. They'll just be there to remind me why I'm quitting.

No. If you're going to do this, you have to do it right.

Fine. We should probably throw out the jams too.

Already on the list. Now, give me your phone.

What are you doing?

Deleting the Muffin Man's number.

Not the Muffin Man!!!

So I'm off the filler poetry for when I'm busy. I'm going for filler dialogue. Let me know what you think! Also, I'm hitting the part of my not-drinking phase where I'm seriously annoyed at not drinking (like, I want a glass of wine with dinner), so as I've said before, I work things out through writing. Thanks to GH for the opening line!

No comments:

Post a Comment