11 March 2009

don't look them in the eyes

Small children everywhere.
Just stay calm.
But they have grimey hands and squeals that could break glass. Is there somewhere I could go to just hide out for awhile?
No.
But -
Josh. This is a daycare.
There has to be an office or something.
You're the painting teacher and class starts in 5 minutes.
I know. I just didn't realize -
- that there would be kids?
That they'd be this young.
When I said we need someone to teach finger painting at my daycare, what age did you really imagine?
Like 8 or 9. I've completely lost touch with my childhood.
Pretty much. Lacy! Roger's shirt is not the correct place to put your boogers!
Oh god.

I imagine throughout the dialogue, children keep running up to Josh and tagging him, running through his legs, and other things like that. Like cats, they know the person who is allergic and will beeline right for her/him.

No comments:

Post a Comment