12 March 2009

cleaning raining

Kitchen cleaners smell odd, but bathroom cleaners smell fine. I think it's because that many chemicals in the kitchen bothers me, but for the bathroom I want some serious microbial death.

The sky is blue with touches of white.

You've said that 70 something times since we sat down. I'm talking about important things here.

The touches of white make the sky easier to take. Without them, it looks like it is coming after you. Then I panic.

I guess. What about dusters? I hate dusting, but they have this new Swiffer duster and the lady on the commercial looks like she's having so much fun. I wonder if it has a scent. Sometimes, they put too much smell in it, and with all the other cleaning products like the carpet powder, my living room gives me a headache. Probably because my nose can't pick out what is important.

During a thunderstorm though, I don't panic. The thunder is a speech, and the lightening is movie. I sit at my window as long as I can. Sometimes I have to go to sleep, but not always. Watching the storm from start to finish is my favorite thing, I think.

I don't like storms. Did you know they have this new rain scented detergent? Actually I washed this dress in it. Smell. Isn't that nice?

I like the way the world smells after it rains. It smells dirty. If you can be outside right right right after a storm, the grass is a completely different green than normal. Most of the colors are, but the grass is the most noticeable.

Are you ignoring me?

If the rain is light, then it's nice to be out in it, especially during the summer. If it is pouring, it's not terrible to be out in it, but it's not as nice. Also, it's bad if you have some place to go. People will understand, but it's better to have an umbrella.

What are you talking about?

The Rain Character takes out an umbrella, opens it, and maybe shares it. As soon as the umbrella is open, it begins to pour.

Thanks to KS for the line inspiration for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment