13 March 2009

untitled

Until the coffee kicks in, I think you should shut the hell up!

What the ...

Seriously. I will punch you in the nose. I need a half an hour of quiet.

Late night? Gets popped on the nose. Not hard, more of a warning. Guess so. Whatever.

Walks away. Sits quietly for a few minutes before starting to tap on the table. It's not tooooo annoying, but then starts humming (possibly the song that never ends). After a little bit, starts dancing in the chair getting more and more in to it. Realizes that this is probably just as annoying as the talking, so brings it down a few notches and moves away from the Anger Ball of Hangover.

ABofH starts taping quietly. Slowly gets into the same humming, dancing fun of the Musician of ADD. It's like they are doing a round with dancing!

Okay. I think I'm good.

Cool. So, how was your night? And why wasn't I invited.

It was a Baptist wedding. No dancing.

No fun. Wait, so why are you hungover?

Wherever I go, I bring the fun.

Except when hungover.

Except when hungover.

How long before they kicked you out?

I made it through the best man's toast!

Nice!

They did not appreciate my interpretation of the toast. I made it into a song and added a few choice words.

You really shouldn't cuss at a wedding.

Baptists + whiskey = F-bomb Extravaganza!

I always new math was good for something.

I am really tired today, but I got a post up! Hopefully next week will have some better stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment