23 July 2009

the missing bagels (a start)

Close up of a computer screen. On it is an Outlook email. It says:

Friday Bagels are here. They are located in the kitchen. Please clean up any crumbs you get on the lunch tables.

Thank you,
HR

Cut to kitchen. On the table is a large fruit basket. No bagels in site.

Announcer
We've secretly replaced the Friday Bagels with a Large Fruit Basket. Let us see what happens next.

Um, excuse me. Excuse me?

Cut to cj rené sitting at the computer typing this script.

cj rené
What?! Oh. Aren't you supposed to be announcing?

Announcer
Well, yes, but -

cj rené
But...

Announcer
I think you are missing the point of a "Replacement Bit".

cj rené
Am I?

Announcer
I think so, yes.

cj rené
Okay, Announcer Person. Why don't we just wait until the end of the scene to see if I've missed the point?


This is a start. More tomorrow (unless I forget. Then more when I remember! Remember, you could always remind me).

No comments:

Post a Comment