09 December 2009

dispatches from the joint

This is not my writing, but I wanted to share it. A relative of mine writes a satire newspaper for the prison in which he is incarcerated. Pretty funny stuff, for the most part.


Dear Mr. Convict:
We got shook down again on D-Line and I got picked for the piss test because I forgot to sand the resin marks off my fingers. Anyway, the problem is I passed, even though I had smoked weed two days before. So my question is, do you think I could get my money back from that guard for selling me fake weed? I was suspicious when someone said they smelled pizza, and I asked teh guard about it, but he said that's what hydro smells like. What do you think?
Duped on D-Line

Dear Duped,
In tough economic times like these you have to really watch out for the scam artists and oregano.

No comments:

Post a Comment