02 December 2009

analog blogging, day one

I'm putting this out with all its blemishes.


What it says:

LEFT PAGE
The Slent Movie Treatment
watch the movie in silence and retell the story (ed. this is an upcoming blog feature!)

The crowd going to Barcelona was decidedly younger than the one heading to Germany.

The pilot is retiring & his family is on this flight. My seatmate (rowmate) is comforted by this, feel [sic] safer. I don't know. If there is a god/are gods t/s/he/m are the source of all irony, so I think it could go either way. So far, so good. Knock wood (does paper count?)

RIGHT PAGE
Train mistakes were made. Limited Spanish but kind ppl. Think I'm okay now, but probably should wait until I actually get to the hostel. I need coffee. ¡Necesito café!

Mountains & produce and
electric wire
Miró on aeroport walls

Practicing
Spanish
in
my
head.

Something about me or my face makes people ask me questions... well, for directions. I landed at 0830, it's 1030 now, and already 2 sets of people have come
inquiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment