28 August 2009

inhabitat

Sitting on a bench, reading. Random person approaches.

THEM: Hey! What's that amazing and super hip bag you got there?

ME: Oh, this? Well, this is amazing! It's true! And if by super hip, you mean solar powered to keep me energized, charged up and ready to go all day, you are also right!

THEM: Solar powered? Like you can plug your stuff in to it.

ME: Yead, dude. I never have to find an outlet.

THEM: Dude. That is just too cool. I don't even know what to say.

ME: I know! When I saw it at Inhabitat.com, I had to have one. I mean, who doesn't need a readily available energy source hanging off their shoulder?

THEM: No one that I would be friends with.

ME: Exactly.

THEM: I need to get one. What was that website again? Takes out pad of paper and pen.

ME: How about I just show you? Takes out Mac and goes to the site.

THEM: Yo. That's awesome. I'm going to order one right now. Thank you!

ME: Don't thank me, thank Inhabitat!

BOTH: Thanx, Inhabitat! You are teh awesome!

ME goes off to class, solar energized and ready to save the world, passer-by at a time.

I entered a contest to win one of these bags. This is what I came up with as to why I needed one. Aside from the obvious usefulness (especially when traveling overseas). www.inhabitat.com

No comments:

Post a Comment